Policy on Prohibited Use
- The services provided by the Kingsland are not allowed for illegal purposes.
- Kingsland will ensure that you don’t engage in any activity that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of Kingsland and its content
- We prohibit you from reproducing, displaying, amending, modifying, republishing, distributing, displaying, advertising or otherwise providing access to, disassembling or decompiling any part of our services.
- We don’t allow you to display, upload, or advertise intellectual property of others. All copyright claims in relation to your actions will be indemnified and held harmless by you.
- You will not be entitled to any payment, resumption of services or reimbursement in the event of any prohibited use, regardless of whether you subscribe for a paid service or not. In the event of any prohibited use, Kingsland may suspend your account and services indefinitely.
General Indemnification / Limitation of Liability
- Kingsland does not accept liability for consequential, indirect, special or exemplary losses, or damages resulting from any other services you receive or advertised on the Website.
- This agreement explicitly acknowledges that the Kingsland is not responsible for User submissions, not responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. As a result, you are solely responsible for any harm or damage caused by the foregoing.
- Kingsland will ensure all possibilities to eliminate viruses from the website to avoid unforeseen situation. It’s recommended to users to take all possible safeguards before accessing the data from the website.
- All the information shared by other users have not been fully verified by us and we will not be liable for any consequences. Further, you’ve to right to conduct a personal investigation before going to the negotiation table.
- Website accessibility, availability, timeliness, security, error-free, virus-free or otherwise invasive or damaging code cannot be guaranteed by the Company, nor will force majeure affect the Website.
- In case of disruption to the Service, the Kingsland is not responsible for any interruption to the Service, whether its intentional. To protect yourself we recommend you back up any content and data related to the Website.
- Information accessed through the Website is not guaranteed, represented or warranted as accurate, complete or current. It is the User’s responsibility to make the best use of the information provided.
- Users should satisfy themselves that the Website, the Service, and the Material are suitable for their purposes before entering into any transaction or decision.
- There is no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate for use elsewhere. Other users are responsible for compliance with local laws if they access or use the Website from another jurisdiction.
- This site and any information displayed on it are not warranted by Kingsland, its officers, employees or consultants.
- Any implied, statutory, or express warranty excluded from Kingsland.